Move-Out Info Page
Not sure where to start? Print our recommended Move-Out Checklist.
Here are a few tips to help us make your move-out as smooth as possible:
- Give written notice by the 10th of the month before you intend to vacate. Contact us here.
- Report any outstanding maintenance issues to your manager.
- Schedule a move-out appointment with your manager.
- Thoroughly clean your unit cupboards, drawers, stove, fridge, bath, sink, etc. Vacuum your carpet and sweep your floors. Clear patio or balcony areas of debris and litter. Return your apartment to its original condition.
- Remove all belongings from unit and storage areas. Please do not overload dumpsters.
- Cancel your internet, telephone, and/or cable services.
- Forward your mail at www.usps.com.
- At your move-out appointment:
- Turn in your keys and/or garage door opener(s).
- Provide your forwarding address.
Per State of Washington code,
we will contact you within 14 days of your final move-out with the status of your security deposit.